Fact Sheet Booma
Active Ingredients: Booma is a combination
of balanced foliar nutrients containing 9% Nitrogen, 4% Phosphorus and 6% Potassium in a w/w
formulation and Calcium 400ppm.
Also contains chelated trace elements: Magnesium 300ppm, Sulphur 664ppm, Cobalt
50ppm, Iodine 20ppm, Boron 200ppm, Copper 200ppm, Manganese 300ppm, Zinc 200ppm,
Sodium 150ppm, Molybdenum 50ppm, Selenium 10ppm.
It also contains amino acids and growth promoting compounds from Seaweed (Ascophyllum nodusum)
and humates and and fulvic soil conditioning materials.
The efficiency of Booma is very high and a very effective way to apply micro
elements or trace elements, supplement the major nutrients and quickly correct a
nutrient imbalance. It is an excellent way to 'fine tune' a high fertility
- Booma foliar nutrients are mobilised directly into plant leaves, increasing the
rate of photosynthesis.
- The readily-available nutrients are 10 - 100 times more easily utilised than soil
- Increases the availability of the major elements applied in solid form by stimulating
- By far the most effective way to apply micro nutrients or trace elements.
- Used in conjunction with solid type fertiliser can correct deficiencies, strengthen weak
or damaged crops, speed growth and grow better plants.
- Excess carbohydrate produced are excreted by the root hairs which stimulate microbial
colonies on the root.
- Humic substances in Booma contains up to 5,000 calories per gram, and increases the
protein and mineral contents of most crops.
- Booma chelating agents are true organic substances which break down into carbon dioxide
and water, once their 'passenger' has been released.
- Booma foliar fertiliser has been researched for 5 years and field trialled for
and gives outstanding results if used as intended.
- Contains a natural balance of major and minor nutrients, enzymes, amino acids and humate
substances totalling over 60 elements.
- Rates of application may change, but generally in the range of 10 - 15 litres per
- The most critical times to apply are during periods of great growth activity.
- Apply in sufficient water for good coverage preferably in early morning when humidity is
up and leaves are wet.
- Always mix the spray thoroughly and apply in as fine a mist as possible.
- Take care to avoid leaf burning when spraying in direct sunlight.
- The use of a quality wetting agent, will prevent formation of droplets on the leaves.
- May be mixed with most common herbicides.
Available in 20 Litre, 200 litre
and 1000 Litre pod