Fact Sheet Instigator Plus
Active Ingredients: Instigator Plus is a
foliar fertiliser containing 26% Nitrogen in a w/v formulation plus 10
trace elements and sulphur.
Purpose: Instigator Plus is a nitrogen fertiliser to spray on pastures. An
alternative to urea.
- Water soluble for direct absorption through leaves.
- Easy and quick application.
- No leaching loss.
- No volatilization loss.
- Faster plant response.
- May be mixed with extra chelated trace elements, humates and seaweed.
- Apply with herbicides to save application costs and improve weed kill.
- Rates of application may change, but generally in the range of 10 - 15 litres per
- Plant growth from 15 litres is the same as for 60kg urea granules.
- The most critical times to apply are during periods of great growth activity.
- Apply in sufficient water for good coverage preferably in early morning when humidity is
up and leaves are wet.
- Always mix the spray thoroughly and apply in as fine a mist as possible.
- Take care to avoid leaf burning when spraying in direct sunlight.
- The use of a quality wetting agent, will prevent formation of droplets on the leaves.
- May be mixed with most common herbicides.
- Mixing - Partly fill spray tank and add Instigator Plus while agitating.
Available in 20 Litre, 200 litre
and 1000 Litre pod