Fact Sheet Hi Index Plus N
Active Ingredients: Hi Index Plus N is a
foliar fertiliser containing 16% Nitrogen in a w/v formulation plus 10
trace elements and 9.6% sulphur.
- Hi-Index contains high levels of soluble sulphur as a urea and ammonium
nitrogen stabiliser to provide the necessary sulphur for the nitrogen to be
- Applied Nitrogen places a sulphur demand on the plant that is often
unsupported by the plants' natural resources.
- The trace elements zinc, manganese and iron all play a role in the
correct functioning of the photosynthesis, and a shortage in any of these
will create a corresponding drop in photosynthesis.
- Photosynthesis is nitrogen intensive and dependent upon magnesium.
- Water soluble for direct absorption through leaves.
- Easy and quick application.
- No leaching loss.
- No volatilization loss.
- Faster plant response.
- May be mixed with extra chelated trace elements, humates and seaweed.
- Apply with herbicides to save application costs and improve weed kill.
- Rates of application may change, but generally in the range of 10 - 12 litres per
- The most critical times to apply are during periods of great growth activity.
- Apply in sufficient water for good coverage preferably in early morning when humidity is
up and leaves are wet.
- Always mix the spray thoroughly and apply in as fine a mist as possible.
- Take care to avoid leaf burning when spraying in direct sunlight.
- The use of a quality wetting agent, will prevent formation of droplets on the leaves.
- May be mixed with most common herbicides.
- Mixing - Partly fill spray tank and add Hi Index Plus N while agitating.
Available in 20 Litre, 200 litre
and 1000 Litre pod