Fact Sheet Hi Impact Adjuvant
Product Brief: Foliarfert.com 2004 Ltd's Hi-Impact
Adjuvant is a fertiliser adjuvant
formulated to increase penetration, uptake and efficacy of certain herbicides including MCPB, MCPA, 24D Amine and Glyphosate products.
It is also a very good fertiliser in its own right.
Mode of Action: Hi-Impact neutralises the effects of hard water
ions which are known to bind with, and antagonise certain herbicides reducing their
- Full herbicide active ingredient is maintained.
- Reduced rates of herbicide is possible.
- Trialled with success at Massey University under controlled conditions.
- Field trials show outstanding herbicidal action and excellent fertilising effects.
- Very cost effective.
- Very good fertiliser in its own right.
- May be mixed with seaweed, humates and chelated trace elements.
- Hi-Impact is used at 2.5 - 3.0 litres per 100 litres spray water.
- Add Hi-Impact to spray water first, agitate then add herbicide.
- Spray when weeds are actively growing.
- Always mix the spray thoroughly and apply in sufficient water for good coverage.
- Use of a quality wetting agent at low rates is desirable.
Available in 20 Litre, 200 litre
and 1000 Litre pod