Fact Sheet Soluble Seaweed
Active Ingredients: Foliarfert.com 2004 Ltd Soluble Seaweed is
obtained from Ascphyllum nodusum, the recognised standard in seaweed world wide.
Purpose: Used as an addition to Foliarfert.com 2004 Ltd foliar fertilisers
or may be used on its own.
- Contains a natural balance of major and minor nutrients,enzymes,amino acids and other
organic substances totalling over 60 elements.
- 100% soluble
- A natural plant growth "bio-stimulant."
- Contains many naturally occurring plant growth regulators, namely auxins, cytokinins,
gibberellins, betaines and indoles.
- Microelement content is considerably higher than it is in terrestrial plants.
- Stimulates beneficial soil microbial activity.
- Most effectively used as a foliar spray.
- Always mix thoroughly and apply in sufficient water for good coverage.
- The use of a quality wetting agent, will prevent formation of droplets on the leaves.
Available in 20 Litre, 200 litre
and 1000 Litre pod