Fact Sheet Humic acid
Active Ingredients: Foliarfert.com 2004 Ltd Humic acid is
obtained from Eastern Siberia, and is one of only two deposits in the world having the
highest percentage of low molecular weight humic acid of 75 - 85%, generally
referred to as Fulvic acids.
Purpose: Used as an addition to Foliarfert.com 2004 Ltd foliar fertilisers
or may be used on its own.
- Humic acid makes available to plants, nutrients and trace minerals that would be
- Forms complexes with phosphorus and micro elements which are easy assimilated by plants,
and sharply increase efficiency of mineral fertilisers.
- It contains up to 5,000 calories per gram, providing energy that can be used for plant
- Humate materials are widely distributed organic carbon containing compounds and make up
approximately 75 percent of the organic matter that exists in most mineral soils.
- Fulvic acid readily complexes with minerals and metals making them available to plant
roots and easily absorbable through cell walls.
- Humic acid stimulates seed germination and viability.
- Humic matter has been shown to increase the uptake of nitrogen by plants, and to
increase soil nitrogen utilization efficiency.
- Very effective as a foliar spray.
- Always mix thoroughly and apply in sufficient water for good coverage.
- May be mixed with most common herbicides.
Available in 20
Litre, 200 litre and 1000 Litre pod