Fact Sheet 9-4-6
Active Ingredients: 9-4-6 is a general purpose
foliar fertiliser containing 9% Nitrogen, 4% Phosphorus and 6% Potassium in a w/w
It also contains 10 mineral trace elements in chelate form and depending on preference
also contains either Seaweed (Ascophyllum nodusum), Potassium / Sodium Humate, or a
mixture of both.
Purpose: Quickly correct nutrient imbalances and increase photosynthesis.
- 9-4-6 foliar nutrients are mobilised directly into plant leaves, increasing the
rate of photosynthesis.
- The readily-available nutrients are 10 - 100 times more easily utilised than soil
- Increases the availability of the major elements applied in solid form by stimulating
- By far the most effective way to apply micro nutrients or trace elements.
- Used in conjunction with solid type fertiliser can correct deficiencies, strengthen weak
or damaged crops, speed growth and grow better plants.
- Excess carbohydrate produced are excreted by the root hairs which stimulate microbial
colonies on the root.
- Humic substances in 9-4-6 contains up to 5,000 calories per gram, and increases the
protein and mineral contents of most crops.
- 9-4-6 chelating agents are true organic substances which break down into carbon dioxide
and water, once their 'passenger' has been released.
- 9-4-6 foliar fertiliser has been researched for 4 years and field trialled for 2 years
and gives outstanding results if used as intended.
- Contains a natural balance of major and minor nutrients, enzymes, amino acids and humate
substances totalling over 60 elements.
- Rates of application may change, but generally in the range of 10 - 15 litres per
- The most critical times to apply are during periods of great growth activity.
- Apply in sufficient water for good coverage preferably in early morning when humidity is
up and leaves are wet.
- Always mix the spray thoroughly and apply in as fine a mist as possible.
- Take care to avoid leaf burning when spraying in direct sunlight.
- The use of a quality wetting agent, will prevent formation of droplets on the leaves.
- May be mixed with most common herbicides.
Available in 20 Litre, 200 litre
and 1000 Litre pod