Fact Sheet 18-0-0-7
Product Brief: 18-0-0-7 is a Nitrogen fertiliser with
sulphur, containing 18%N and 7%S in a w/w formulation.
Purpose: Spray on Nitrogen fertiliser in place of Urea application.
- Very soluble.
- Easy and quick to apply.
- No leaching, run off or environmental concerns.
- Totally plant available.
- Nitrogen/Sulphur superior to nitrogen on its own.
- May be mixed with seaweed, humates and chelated trace elements.
- 18-0-0-7 is used at a rate of 1 litre in place of 2 units N (4.5 Kgs
Urea) eg 15 litres 18-0-0-7 = 30 units N = 65 kgs Urea.
- Add water to spray tank first, agitate then add 18-0-0-7.
- Always mix the spray thoroughly and apply in sufficient water for good coverage.
- Use of a quality wetting agent at low rates is desirable.
- 18-0-0-7 is leaf absorbed, trials show best results where leaf area is adequate.
- Apply as often as necessary for growth.
Available in 20 Litre, 200 litre
and 1000 Litre pod